Shop Opening Hours
For your convenience, our shop is open to the public 5 days per week, Tuesday thru Saturday, 10am to 4pm.
Like to join us for a Block of the Month (BOM) or one of our clubs in 2016?
Registrations are now open for all of the following - we are busy loading full details onto our website, but if you can't find what you're looking for then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone us at the shop, or of course pop in to visit us!
- "Discovery" - Quiltmania's Mystery BOM for 2016, designed by Petra Prins, and featuring Dutch Heritage fabrics
- "Pemberley" - designed by Katrina Hadjimichael, featuring English Paper Piecing and Applique techniques
- "Campania" - designed by Deidre Bond-Abel, featuring Wool Applique
- "Foxley Village" - Homespun's Mystery BOM for 2016, designed by Natalie Bird, featuring some stitchery and applique, and the Tilda range of fabrics
- "Paradise in Blooms" - a Quiltworx design, made using Foundation Paper Piecing techniques
- "Little Quilt-aholics Club" - join in the fun of making little quilts - 8 quilts in total spread over 12 months