Important Updates and Upcoming Events
1. PRODUCT DEMO DAY – NEXT WEEK – COME JOIN US FOR SOME FUN!
- Where: Sewn and Quilted
- When: Thursday 11th January, 2018
Choice of sessions: 1pm – 3pm or 7pm – 9pm
- Cost: $10.00, however you will also receive a $10 voucher at the demo to spend on the day!
- Topic: What’s new at Victorian Textiles - what product to use where, and how to use it?
- Come and join Kate from Victorian Textiles, learn about the different types of battings available for quilting, the enormous range of templates, mats, rulers, scissors and cutters. There are stabilizers, foams and fleece to help with all types of bag making, sewing and crafts. Which pencil or marker is the correct one to use? View inspirational samples and exciting new patterns. Adhesives and products for fabric care, products to laminate fabric, hints and tips to use in all areas of sewing, quilting, lampshade making and craft.
2. A NEW 3-DAY OPTION, AND LAST CALL FOR SUMMER SCHOOL!
- Summer School is now very close, but it’s still not too late to enrol in some of our classes. Plus, we are now able to offer a different option for our 3-day Class 23rd – 25th January!
- Here’s an update – click HERE for full class details. Contact us ASAP to enrol:
Week 1: 15th – 20th January 2018
- Foundation Paper Piecing – with Carol – 1 spot available
- Sashiko - with Jane MacDonald – a few spots still available
- Boro – with Jane MacDonald – a few spots still available
- Fabric Covered Boxes – with Carol – 2 spots available
- Needleturn Applique – with Mary Hitchens – a few spots still available
Week 2: 22nd – 25th January 2018
- 3-day class with Carol – UFO CLASS, or Foundation Paper Piecing
- We are now able to invite students to work on any project of their choice – this doesn’t need to be foundation paper piecing. Maybe you have a UFO that you need help with, need a kick-start with getting a project finished or started, or just need some dedicated sewing time. Then come along and we will help you!
- Free Motion Beginner’s Quilting – FULLY BOOKED
- Grid It, Quilt It – with Rachelle Denneny – a few spots available
- Fancy a Feather - with Rachelle Denneny – a few spots available
- Machine Applique - with Rachelle Denneny – a few spots available
- Fabric Covered Boxes – with Carol – a few spots available