Quick Update re Easter Shop hours & AQC
Please note that we will be CLOSED on both Good Friday and Easter Saturday, also closed Monday as normal. We re-open at 10am Tuesday 3rd April.
Australian Quilt Convention (AQC)
Our shop will be open normal hours during AQC: Tuesday thru Saturday 10am – 4pm
We hope to see you at AQC! We have SO much to show you on our stand – make sure you come by and say hi!
When: Thursday 5th April thru Sunday 8th April
Where: Royal Exhibition Buildings, Carlton
** Come to our free talk! 11.30am each day Seminar Room 3.
We’ll be talking you through all the basics for making Fabric Covered Sewing Boxes.
** Join us for our Make and Take Class! 3.00pm each day, cost $38.00
Fee includes everything you need to make a Fabric Covered Notebook.
** Featured on our Stand ......................
- Some new Blocks of the Month and quilts
- A HUGE range of Aurifil threads including every colour available in 80wt and 50wt small reels.
- A gorgeous display of our Fabric Covered Boxes – plus new designs!
- A beautiful new quilt debuting at AQC, designed by from Veronique Diligent of Wattlebird Designs - and come meet Veronique on our stand!
- "Tea Party" by Wendy Williams will be on display and available to purchase as a pattern or to register for as a BOM
- Patterns and quilts will be featured from the very talented Rachelle Denneny!
- AND HEAPS MORE! Our stand will be packed full of goodies for your shopping pleasure!!