MELBOURNE CRAFT AND QUILT FAIR – REMINDER!
Not far away now! We are busy, busy, busy packing and cutting all sorts of exciting things to tempt everyone.
Amongst a whole lot of other temptations, we will have featured on our stand:
- AURIFIL THREAD– we will be taking EVERY colour of the small 50wt and 80 wt threads with us, and a selection of 40wt, 50wt, 28wt and 12wt large spools too. If you are coming to the show, you can pre-order your thread with us, and if ordered by this Saturday, we will do our very best to have your request waiting for you at our stand.
- FABRIC COVERED BOXES – lots of very pretty boxes and kits for you to choose from
- PELE MELE QUILT – designed by Veronique Diligent and so very, very popular. This will be on display and pattern/template combo will be available for purchase
- WENDY WILLIAMS PATTERNS AND KITS – heaps of these to choose from, including the full range of her fabulous Travel Threads series!
- “CLIP ALLS” AND OTHER HANDY TOOLS – these sold out at AQA so quickly, and our new delivery has just arrived. Don’t miss out this time!!
- BLOCKS OF THE MONTH – we will have several of these on display
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Hope to see you there – come and say hi – we are in row A, stand 19. Here are the details again:
When: 26-29 July 2018 – 9.00am to 4.30pm
Where: Melbourne Exhibition Centre, South Wharf
We are: Stand A19
AND DON’T FORGET OUR …………………..
* Free Seminar Workshop– 10.30am daily on Fabric Covered Boxes AND
* Make and Take – at 3pm daily join us to make a Fabric Covered Notebook. Cost is $38.00 and you can book your place at our Stand